International Conference on Women's Health and Breast Cancer (Women’s Health Asia Pacific 2018) extends its welcome to you during November 19-20, 2018 at Sydney, Australia with a theme ''Challenges in targeting Cancer and its Therapeutic Advances and Wellness of Women''.
Conference Series LLC Ltd Organises 1000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Breast Cancer can impact the total being of a Woman, different phases of threat, reason of the infection, degeneration of cells, safe framework issue, and even loss of complete wellbeing and prosperity. The pioneers in the research field and their exploration works are the major features of the gathering.
The conference invites Breast Cancer Surgeons, Women Health care professionals, Pathologists, Oncologists, Researchers, Students, Young researchers and business delegates across the globe.
Why to Attend?
Women's Health 2018 is the fundamental event that joins a fascinating and all inclusive pro, examiners and pioneers both from the academic group and industry over the world to exchange their knowledge, aptitude and research advancements in the field of tumor treatment. In the midst of the segment of the two-day gathering, you can profit opportunity to both framework and see pioneers from the overall educational and corporate development investigate gatherings.
The fundamental accentuation will be on viewpoints, for example, Cancer Basic and Applied Researches, Women's Health care, Organ Specific Cancers, Advances in Treatment Approaches, Anti-Cancer Therapies, Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment trough Precision Medicine, Novel Treatment Procedures, Entrepreneurs Meetings and so forth.
- Biology of Breast Cancer
- Screening, Detecting and Diagnosing Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Risk and Cause
- Surgery in Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer on Pregnancy
- Gynecology | Infectious Diseases | Oncology
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Breast Imaging Dosimetry
- Genetics of Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer and New Innovations in Treatment
- Rehabilitation of Breast Cancer
- Abortion and Women Health
- Breast Cancer-Clinical Trials
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by CrossRef
See more athttps://womenshealth.cancersummit.org/